Dear Valued Patients:
We hope this update finds you and your family in good health. Our office is open and ready for your appointments! Our schedule is filling up quickly, so if you don’t have an appointment already scheduled please call us sooner rather than later to reserve your spot.
In order to help ensure the safety of our staff and our patients, you will notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We wanted to let you know what to expect during your next visit:
- Everyone entering the office ages 5+ needs to wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time as we are reducing the amount of time spent in our reception area.
- When you arrive, we will check your temperature and provide you with hand sanitizer and then go through the screening questions with you again that you were asked prior to your appointment either on the phone or by email.
- Patients who have received their 2nd dose of the vaccine will not need to quarantine or restrict their travel as long as you have had the dose for at least two weeks.
To further ensure the safety of our team members and our patients we are now asking that no patients walk-in without having an appointment. If you would typically walk-in to make a payment or to purchase a product, please call our office instead, and we can accept your payment over the phone or give you the proper address to mail a check. Purchasing products can also be done over the phone and we would be more than happy to bring your products out to you curbside.
At this time, we are also asking that only the person with an appointment come into the office in attempt to limit the number of people in our waiting area and allow for proper social distancing.
The screening questions include:
- Have you had a fever within the last 2-3 weeks?
- Are you having shortness of breath or cough?
- Any flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, fatigue etc.?
- Any loss of smell or taste?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 patients?
- Are you over the age of 60?
- Do you have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes or any auto-immune disorders?
- Have you traveled outside of New Hampshire in the past 14 days?
- Do you live in an elderly community or a nursing home?
- We have arranged our reception area to allow for proper social distancing. We ask that if anyone is joining you for your appointment that they wait in the car. For children with appointments, a parent can attend with them but they will need to wait in the reception area during the appointment.
- We have suspended the complimentary beverages and reading materials in the reception area.
- We are cleaning each chair in the reception area between each use.
- As we are wearing the proper protective equipment (PPE) to keep everyone safe, we are keeping the office at a cooler temperature so please come prepared.
- If you need to make a payment on your account or if you have a copay for your appointment, please do so over the phone or instead of paying while in the office for your next visit.
- While we love rewarding our small smiles, we had to suspend the treasure chest prizes for now to reduce the spreading of germs.
- Our employees are being screened each day as well and having their temperature taken to ensure your safety.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding, and we are excited to see your smiles again!
The Team at Generations Dental Care